Visiting Costa Careyes
Visitors can enjoy all that Costa Careyes has to offer including its beaches. In Costa Careyes, there are 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Manzanillo, Colima (ZLO-Playa de Oro Intl.), 36.8 mi (59.2 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Costa Careyes
A favourite place to visit in the city is Careyes Beach. Additionally, you'll find Copa del Sol and Tenacatita Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Costa Careyes. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- El Careyes Club & Residences is located in central Costa Careyes. Guests who stay at this 4-star condo resort in Costa Careyes can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Casitas de las Flores is located in the heart of Costa Careyes. Guests who stay at this 4-star condo in Costa Careyes can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its beach locale.
- Costa Careyes is 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star condo resort in Costa Careyes can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
Dressing for Costa Careyes
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Costa Careyes gets about 812.70 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 34°C, while March and April are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C