Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 20 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2021
Wisteria Cottage is close to the beach and is right on the lake front, enjoy all kinds of water spor
Reviewed on 3 May 2019
Reviewed on 21 Feb 2021
Pocket Guide: Copacabana
Visiting CopacabanaVisitors are sure to enjoy the beaches, restaurants, and shopping in Copacabana. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its bars, spas, and sporting events.
- Though not directly in Copacabana, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, while July tends to be the cheapest
Sightseeing around Copacabana
- The beach, seaside, and parks highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Copacabana Beach, Captain Cook Lookout, and Newport Beach
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Erina Fair and Killcare Village Shops
Staying in CopacabanaYou might like Copacabana Shores, averaging GBP 129.4 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 4.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Copacabana Shores with a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Copacabana
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 20°C with nighttime averages of 8°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 12°C
- Copacabana gets about 1188 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Copacabana?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Copacabana, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Copacabana?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Copacabana?
What's the best hotel for couples in Copacabana?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Copacabana?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Copacabana?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Copacabana?
What is staying in Copacabana like?
What is there to see in Copacabana?
What's the weather like in Copacabana?
Copacabana Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Copacabana by Star Rating
- Hotels near Copacabana Airports
- Accommodation near Copacabana Attractions
- More accommodation types in Copacabana
- Choose Your Copacabana Hotel Style
- Search Copacabana Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Copacabana
- Hotels Near Copacabana, New South Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends