Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Wamberal
Wamberal's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the gardens, spas and beaches. Visitors who travel to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, sporting events and bars.
- There are 2 Wamberal hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 39.1 mi (62.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Wamberal
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Breakers Country Club, Gosford Golf Course, and Magenta Shores Golf and Country Club are favourite sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Australian Reptile Park, TreeTop Adventure Park Central Coast, and TreeTop Adventure Park Central Coast
- The gardens and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Copacabana Beach, Toonwoon Bay Beach, and Blue Bay are several places worth visiting
Staying in Wamberal
You may enjoy a stay at Apollo Resort Wamberal for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Dressing for Wamberal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, while the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and nighttime averages of 12°C
- About 1191 millimetres of rain falls on Wamberal each year