Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 29 Jan 2021
Visiting Forresters Beach
Visitors to Forresters Beach are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and gardens. Terrigal Beach, Copacabana Beach and Putty Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Forresters Beach
- The closest major airport is in Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.), 40.5 mi (65.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 46.9 mi (75.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Forresters Beach
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Terrigal Beach. In the area, you'll also find Copacabana Beach and Putty Beach.
As you start planning your visit to Forresters Beach, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 441 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Forresters Beach Resort is located in central Forresters Beach. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star motel in Forresters Beach can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with in-room LED TVs. Our customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Forresters Beach Bed & Breakfast is located in the heart of Forresters Beach. This 4.5-star bed & breakfast in Forresters Beach features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
- Cliff View - 62 Forresters Beach Road, Forresters Beach is located within 0.2 mi (0.3 km) of the city centre. This 4.5-star hotel in Terrigal features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
Top places to visit outside the city include Ettalong Diggers Club, located 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from the city centre, and Australian Reptile Park, which is 11 mi/17.7 km away.
Dressing for Forresters Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 12°C
- Forresters Beach gets about 1181.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually February and January are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 8°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Forresters Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Forresters Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Forresters Beach?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Forresters Beach?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Forresters Beach?
What are some hotels with pools in Forresters Beach?
What is the best spa hotel in Forresters Beach?
What's it like staying in Forresters Beach?
What should I see while I'm in Forresters Beach?
What's the weather like in Forresters Beach?
Forresters Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Forresters Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Forresters Beach Airports
- Accommodation near Forresters Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Forresters Beach
- Choose Your Forresters Beach Hotel Style
- Search Forresters Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Forresters Beach
- Hotels Near Forresters Beach, New South Wales
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends