Search Hotels in Cogne
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Cogne
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Cogne, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the spas, glaciers and mountains. Scenic landscape and welcoming, this city will also delight visitors with its restaurants, skiing and bars.
- There are 16 Cogne hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 31.9 mi (51.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Cogne
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas Gran Paradiso Cable Car, Leissé, and Chamolé are favourite sights to visit
- Teatro Romano Ruins and Aosta Cathedral are noteworthy landmarks
- The glaciers, mountains and parks provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Lillaz Waterfalls, Mount Emilius, and Cote de Gargantua Natural Reserve
Staying in Cogne
With 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Cogne, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 11 hotels ranging from GBP 60 to GBP 181 per night.You might like one of these highly rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Hotel du Grand Paradis
- Hotel Sant'Orso
Hotel du Grand Paradis, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.7 out of 5 user rating. Also Hotel Sant'Orso has a 4.7 rating by guests.
Dressing for Cogne
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of -9°C during the day and -14°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 2°C, whereas the average at night is -12°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 4°C with night-time averages of -3°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 0°C and nighttime averages of -12°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Cogne each year