Get an overview of this hotelChicago luxury boutique hotel just off Magnificent Mile
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
Our customers receive consistently exceptional service at these hotels.See details
Chicago's Gold Coast
Located on Chicago's fabled Gold Coast, this boutique hotel is adjacent to the John Hancock Tower, steps from stylish shops, and about 1 mile from Navy Pier.
The roof-top lounge and outdoor terrace offers panoramic views the city of Chicago. The smoke-free Raffaello Hotel also features a 24-hour fitness center, facials, and manicures.
Guestrooms offer goose-down duvets, luxury linens and towels, and designer bath amenities, along with microwaves, iPod® docking stations, and free WiFi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Popular property highlights
From its rooftop Drumbar lounge and gardens, this Chicago hotel features wide views of the city skyline. Recreational amenities at Raffaello Hotel include a health club and fitness center. Concierge services are offered. The hotel also offers free wireless and wired Internet access as well as storage for an additional fee.
Raffaello Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 18
- Coffee shop or café
- Health club
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Partially open bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Down comforter
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Pelago Ristorante - serves upscale Italian cuisine with a focus on homemade pastas and seafood. The restaurant is open for lunch and dinner.
Glazed and Infused - coffee shop serving breakfast.
drumBAR - rooftop bar with city views.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Water skiing on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parcel deliveries will be accepted only for guests in house or checking in on the day of receipt with a 10 USD surcharge. Any deliveries received before or after a guest's stay will be returned. The hotel cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged goods. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 36.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 66.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Late check-out fee: USD 60
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Hotel Raffaello
- Raffaello Chicago
- Raffaello Hotel
- Raffaello Hotel Chicago
We should mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.