Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Chicago hotel in The Loop, walk to Millennium Park
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in The Loop, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Aon Center, Millennium Park, and Wrigley Building. Tribune Tower and Chicago Cultural Center are also within 10 minutes.
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and an outdoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour health club, a bar/lounge, and a poolside bar are onsite.
All 334 rooms offer free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs. Minibars, coffee makers, and free weekday newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
In addition to an indoor pool and an outdoor pool, Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago provides a 24-hour health club and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 28000 square feet (2601 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago is a smoke-free property.
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free pool cabanas
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference space
- Rooftop terrace
- Conference space size (feet) - 28000
- Conference space size (meters) - 2601
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Spa tub
- Meeting rooms 11
- Steam room
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 334
- Number of floors - 18
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour health club
- Electric car charging station
- Billiards or pool table
- Free WiFi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free weekday newspaper
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Designer toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Basketball on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Number of treatment rooms 2
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 250 per accommodation, per stay, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 100 and a deposit of USD 250.00 per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 25 lb
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: USD 250 per stay
- Breakfast fee: USD 27 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 49.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 63.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 250 per accommodation, per stay plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Aqua Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Aqua Hotel
- Chicago Hotel Aqua
- Chicago Radisson Blu
- Chicago Radisson Blu Aqua
- Hotel Aqua Chicago
- Radisson Blu Aqua
- Radisson Blu Aqua Chicago
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel
- Radisson Blu Aqua Hotel Chicago
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.