Get an overview of this hotelDowntown Chicago hotel just off Magnificent Mile
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Near Millennium Park
Inn of Chicago is a half-block from the Magnificent Mile and 2 blocks from the landmark Tribune Tower. Millennium Park, Navy Pier, and the Art Institute of Chicago are among the many attractions within 1 mile.
This Chicago hotel offers a business center, a fitness room, concierge services, guest-laundry service, and a lounge. Inn of Chicago is completely nonsmoking.
Cable TV and pay movies
Guestrooms feature down pillows and coffee/tea makers. Some guestrooms include cable TV with pay movies and some bathrooms have curved shower rods.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Inn of Chicago
Occupying a landmark 1928 building, this fully updated hotel is a half-block from the famed shops and restaurants of the Magnificent Mile. WiFi is available. The hotel is entirely smoke-free.
InnBar, a sophisticated and contemporary lounge located in the lobby, serves a wide selection of specialty cocktails, beers, and wines. A fitness center is on the 15th floor. On the 22nd floor, a landscaped rooftop terrace provides seating and panoramic city views.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 359
- Number of floors - 22
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 6
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1928
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- MP3 docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Where to Eat
InnBar: The sophisticated and contemporary lounge, located in the hotel lobby, serves a wide selection of beers, stylish cocktails, and fine wines.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 14 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per stay.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Self parking fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 55.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per stay
- Inn Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile An Ascend Collection Hotel
- Inn of Chicago an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
We should mention
Children 14 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.