Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Chicago hotel in Near South Side, walk to McCormick Place
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Near South Side, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of McCormick Place, Soldier Field and Field Museum of Natural History. John G. Shedd Aquarium and Arie Crown Theater are also within 2 mi (3 km).
This hotel features 3 restaurants, an indoor pool and 2 bars/lounges. Free WiFi in public areas and a free casino shuttle are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour health club, a coffee shop/café and a sauna are on-site.
All 1258 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding. Other amenities available to guests include iPod docking stations, refrigerators and room service (during limited hours).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
In addition to an indoor pool, Hyatt Regency McCormick Place provides a 24-hour health club and a sauna. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on-site, and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 50000 square feet (4645 square metres) include conference centres. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. On-site parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2013.
Hyatt Regency McCormick Place has designated areas for smoking.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 100
- Year Built 1998
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 4645
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 50000
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 1258
- Number of floors - 33
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free casino shuttle
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- iPod docking station
- Premium TV channels
- Room service (limited hours)
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Third Star Restaurant – This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Sixes & Eights – This restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open selected days.
Arc Bar – This bar specialises in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Market – This coffee shop specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
Children aged under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: USD50-150 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between USD16 and USD23 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD23 per person (return)
- Self-parking fee: USD36 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD51 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD25.0 per stay
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place Hotel Chicago
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place Hotel
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place Chicago
- Hyatt Regency McCormick Place
- Hyatt Mccormick Place
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Up to 3 children aged 12 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) guests.