Get an overview of this hotelSauna and pool in Chicago's prestigious North Shore
Collect 200 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Popular property highlights
Willow Rd exit
This hotel is off I-294 at the Willow Rd exit; Chicago Botanic Garden, Allstate Arena, and Donald E. Stephens Convention Center are all within 9 miles.
Guests of Hilton Chicago / Northbrook have access to a skylit indoor pool, a dry sauna, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. A 24-hour business center and extensive meeting spaces are also available.
Guestrooms feature views of the adjacent woods, Hilton Serenity Beds, and cherry furnishings. Other amenities include desks with leather chairs, and wired and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton Chicago / Northbrook
Located 10 miles from Chicago O'Hare International Airport, the 10-story Hilton Chicago / Northbrook offers a restaurant and sports bar, a 24-hour fitness center, an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna.
A 24-hour business center is on site. Hilton Chicago / Northbrook has 17 extensive meeting and conference facilities, totaling 5,180 square feet (1,579 square meters.) Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby for a surcharge. A complimentary area shuttle operates within 5 miles of the hotel between 7 AM and 10 PM; shuttle hours are subject to change without notice. For an extra fee, the Hilton provides a 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle on request. Covered parking is complimentary. Entire hotel property is smoke-free.
Pets less than 75 pounds are welcome.
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- WiFi (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free area shuttle
- 24-hour business center
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 248
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 1579
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Meeting rooms 17
- Conference space size (feet) - 17000
- Number of meeting rooms - 20
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 9.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( USD 9.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 150 per 24-hour period )
Free self parking
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- MP3 docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Allgauer's on the Riverfront - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily, this 320-seat American restaurant overlooks the Des Plaines River on one side and a serene pond in the romantic back room. An outdoor patio opens during warm weather. The menu highlights steaks and seafood, with a lavish Friday night seafood buffet. Sunday brunch buffet features more than 150 items, and the weekday lunch buffet includes salads, deli meats, hot entrees, soup, and desserts.
Frank's Place - This casual sports bar and grill offers lunch and dinner daily, and complimentary happy-hour appetizers on weekdays. The menu includes hamburgers, sandwiches, and quesadillas. Deep green leather booths and stained-glass panels complement the dark wood bar and tables. Occasional live entertainment is offered. Open from late morniing until after midnight.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center, indoor pool, spa tub, and sauna.
Adjacent to the hotel is the Des Plaines River, which offers hiking, fishing, and canoeing. The Glenview National 9 Golf Club, a par-31, nine-hole course, is four miles east of the hotel. Each hole accommodates a variety of levels. Traditions at Chevy Chase Golf Course, one mile north of the hotel, is an 18-hole, par-72 championship course with four levels. An aquatic park is about five miles from the hotel, and Wood Oaks Green Park, with tennis courts and playground, is 2.5 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay, plus a USD 50 deposit
- Up to 75 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.95 and USD 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 150 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet deposit: USD 50
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Hilton Chicago Northbrook
- Hilton Hotel Northbrook Chicago
- Hilton Northbrook Chicago
- Hilton Chicago Northbrook Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.