Travellers to Chattahoochee will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include New Capitol Building, Florida Governor's Mansion and Governor's Square Mall.
- You'll find 143 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Tallahassee
- The closest major airport is in Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Regional), 32.2 mi (51.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Chattahoochee
A favourite place to visit in the city is Lake Seminole. You'll also find Torreya State Park and Three Rivers State Park in the area.
As you plan for your holiday to Chattahoochee, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the heart of the city, but you can choose from 42 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Midway, FL is located 25.5 mi (41 km) from the heart of Chattahoochee. This 2.5-star hotel in Midway features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its WiFi and room size.
- OYO Hotel Marianna East Hwy 71 is 23.6 mi (38 km) from central Chattahoochee. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Marianna can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Baymont by Wyndham Midway/Tallahassee is 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from the centre of Chattahoochee. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Midway can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Chattahoochee
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- About 1516 millimetres of rain falls on Chattahoochee each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C