Visiting Grand Ridge
Those travelling to Grand Ridge are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Regional), 44.4 mi (71.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.), 53 mi (85.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Grand Ridge
A favourite place to visit in the city is Lake Seminole. In the area, you'll also find Florida Caverns State Park and Torreya State Park.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Inn Express - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Grand Ridge
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 24°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 17°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 4°C as the night-time average
- About 1361 millimetres of rain falls on Grand Ridge each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C