Search Hotels in Central Piedmont Alps
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Central Piedmont Alps
Visitors give high marks for the ski areas in Central Piedmont Alps, which is also known for its spas and mountain views. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights in the city include Sestriere Ski Area, Via Lattea Ski Area and Susa Valley.
- There are 212 hotels and other accommodation options in Central Piedmont Alps
- The closest major airport is in Turin (TRN-Turin Intl.), 31.6 mi (50.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Central Piedmont Alps
Cultural venues in the city include Exilles Fort, Diocesano Di Arte Sacra Museum and Fenils Ethnographic Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Fenestrelle Fort, Sestriere-Fraiteve Gondola and Abbey of Novalesa. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and these places to visit: Susa Valley, Valle Germanasca and Chisone Valley.
In Oulx, you'll find 212 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Serendipity Hotel - Amenities at this property include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Residence Tabor - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Chalet sul lago - Amenities at this townhouse include a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Other favourite sights in Central Piedmont Alps include Sestriere Ski Area, Via Lattea Ski Area and Bardonecchia Ski Resort. Outside the city, popular places to see include Val-d'Isere Ski Resort, 27.7 mi/44.6 km from the heart of the city, and Val Thorens Ski Resort, which is 29.2 mi/47 km away.
Getting around Central Piedmont Alps
With so many transport options, exploring all of Central Piedmont Alps is simple. Take advantage of metro transport at Susa Station, Salbertrand Station and Bruzolo Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Meana Station, Chiomonte Station or Bussoleno Station.
Dressing for Central Piedmont Alps
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Central Piedmont Alps gets about 798 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Central Piedmont Alps by Star Rating
- Accommodation near Central Piedmont Alps Attractions
- More accommodation types in Central Piedmont Alps
- Choose Your Central Piedmont Alps Hotel Style
- Search Central Piedmont Alps Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Central Piedmont Alps
- Hotels Near Central Piedmont Alps, Piedmont
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends