Search Hotels in Cefalù
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Cefalù, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting. Top sights in the city include Cefalu Beach and Madonie Regional Natural Park.
- There are 529 hotels and other accommodation options in Cefalù
- The closest major airport is in Palermo (PMO-Punta Raisi), 51.5 mi (82.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cefalù
Cultural venues in the city include Temple of Diana, Lavatoio Medievale and Osteria Magno. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Cefalu Cathedral, Salita Saraceno Staircase, and Church of Purgatory. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cefalu Beach, Madonie Regional Natural Park and Rocca of Cefalu.
In Pollina, you can choose from 529 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lirma B&B - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- A Tonnara - Our customers love the high-quality beds and location at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Artemis Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Cefalù
If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Cefalù Station. Cefalù may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cefalù
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 11°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 27°C and night-time averages of 12°C
- Average annual rainfall for Cefalù is 20 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 11°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Cefalù?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cefalù, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Cefalù?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Cefalù?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Cefalù?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Cefalù?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Cefalù?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Cefalù?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Cefalù?
What's the best accommodation in Cefalù to be near historical sites?
Cefalù Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Cefalù by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cefalù Airports
- Areas of Cefalù
- Accommodation near Cefalù Attractions
- More accommodation types in Cefalù
- Choose Your Cefalù Hotel Style
- Search Cefalù Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Cefalù
- Hotels Near Cefalù, Sicily
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends