- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Delaire Graff Lodges & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Presidential Lodge 1
Presidential Lodge 2
About this area
Located in Stellenbosch, Delaire Graff Lodges & Spa is in the historical district. Dutch Reform Church and Dorp Street are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include University of Stellenbosch Botanical Garden and Boschendal. Giraffe House Wildlife Awareness Centre and Butterfly World Tropical Garden are also worth visiting. Practise your golf swing with lessons and a golf course nearby, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as ecotours and mountain biking in the area.
- Stellenbosch University - 12 min drive
- Lanzerac Wine Estate - 14 min drive
- Boschendal - 16 min drive
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve - 24 min drive
- Rustenberg Estate - 30 min drive
- Cape Town Bellville Station - 34 min drive
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.) - 51 min drive
- Delaire Graff Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Indochine — 1 min walk
About this property
Delaire Graff Lodges & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 1800 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: ZAR 1250 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Unmatched views and lovely hotel, shame they are ruining some of the vista with new construction. Facilities were good and food excellent value, but the price of the room rate is too high for what they are and the hotel is. At prices above Dubai, London and New York it’s at the wrong point.