Visitors to Canfranc are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views, spas and ski areas. Top sights around the area include Formigal Ski Resort and Gourette Ski Resort. In Canfranc, there are 9 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Canfranc
A couple of favourite places to visit are Astun Ski Resort and Aragon Valley. In the area, you'll also find Formigal Ski Resort and Gourette Ski Resort.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Canfranc. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel & Spa Real Villa Anayet - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options.
- Hotel Santa Cristina - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Getting around Canfranc
If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Canfranc International Station. Canfranc may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Canfranc
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Canfranc is 665.50 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C