Visitors can enjoy all that Panticosa has to offer including the ski areas and restaurants. Formigal Ski Resort, Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park and Gourette Ski Resort are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Panticosa
- The closest major airport is in Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.), 33.5 mi (53.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Panticosa
A couple of favourite places to visit are Panticosa Ski Resort and Panticosa Gondola. In the area, you'll also find Formigal Ski Resort and Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Panticosa. Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Resort Balneario de Panticosa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
A top sight outside the city is Gourette Ski Resort, located 16 mi (25.8 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Panticosa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 25°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Panticosa gets about 665.50 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C