Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants in Fiscal. This riverfront city also attracts visitors with its cosy and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 2 Fiscal hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Huesca (HSK-Pirineos), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from the city centre
Staying in Fiscal
You may appreciate Rio Ara for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Rio Ara with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Fiscal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Fiscal each year