Visiting Sallent de Gallego
Visitors can enjoy all that Sallent de Gallego has to offer including the ski areas, parks and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Formigal Ski Resort and Gourette Ski Resort.
- There are 46 hotels and other accommodation options in Sallent de Gallego
- The closest major airport is in Lourdes (LDE-Tarbes - Lourdes - Pyrenees Intl.), 33.4 mi (53.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sallent de Gallego
Favourite places to visit in the city include Formigal Ski Resort, Furco Chair Lift and Cinta Sextas. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Formigal Ski Resort and Tena Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 46 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Sallent de Gallego. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- El Privilegio de Tena - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Abba Formigal Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- HG Alto Aragón - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool and a fitness centre. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Gourette Ski Resort, located 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the city centre, and Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park, which is 20.9 mi/33.6 km away.
Dressing for Sallent de Gallego
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 25°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Sallent de Gallego each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C