Travellers to Cali give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, live music and zoo. Top sights in the city include Cali Tower and Chipichape Shopping Center.
- There are 326 hotels and other accommodation options in Cali
- The closest major airport is in Cali (CLO-Alfonso Bonilla Aragon Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cali
Cultural venues in the city include Calima Gold Museum of the Bank of the Republic, Loma de la Cruz Park and Los Cristales Outdoor Theater. Attractions like Cali Zoo, Cane Aquapark and Los Arrayanes Recreational Center are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Cali Tower, El Paraiso Hacienda and Cristo Rey.
In Jamundi, you'll find 326 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- AcquaSanta Lofts Hotel - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Campestre can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private spa tub. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its location.
- Hotel Casa Vallecaucana - Our customers like the quiet location and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Park V Hotel & Suites - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and a fitness centre. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Cali include Chipichape Shopping Center.
Dressing for Cali
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the night-time average to be 17°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cali is 902 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 16°C