Search Caledon Hotels, Western Cape
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Caledon
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Caledon has to offer. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 3 Caledon hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 53.1 mi (85.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Caledon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Caledon gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year