Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Hermanus, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's safari tours and waterfront. In Hermanus, there are 144 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Hermanus
The city's natural beauty is on display at Voelklip Beach, Hermanus Beach and Hemel-en-Aarde Valley. Top activities include whale watching and golfing, while Fernkloof Nature Reserve, Cliff Path and Whalehaven Winery are favourite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Grotto Beach and Rooisand Nature Reserve.
In Greater Hermanus, there are 144 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- One Marine Drive Boutique Hotel - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Westcliff can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and WiFi.
- Cliff Cottage - Our customers like the quiet location and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Westcliff features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Sixteen Guest Lodge on Main - This 4-star guesthouse in Westcliff features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Hermanus
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 7°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Hermanus gets about 383.00 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 8°C