Visiting Caldas Novas
Visitors can enjoy all that Caldas Novas has to offer including the water parks, theme park and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. Top sights in the city include SESC Institute (Social Service of Commerce), Acqua Park diRoma and Hot Park.
- There are 410 hotels and other accommodation options in Caldas Novas
- The closest major airport is in Caldas Novas (CLV-Nelson Ribeiro Guimaraes), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Caldas Novas
Attractions like Acqua Park diRoma, Hot Park and Lagoa Thermas Club are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like sol das caldas, Liberty Square and Casarao. The city's natural beauty is on display at Japanese Gardens, Serra de Caldas State Park and Corumbá Lake.
In Rio Quente, you'll find 410 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Enjoy Ilhas do Lago Eco Resort com INGRESSOS - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 6 indoor pools and a free water park, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- Rio Quente Resorts - Cristal Resort - This 3.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a free water park and 8 restaurants.
- Prive Marina Flat & Náutica - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 7 outdoor pools and a free water park, along with a private living room.
Other top sights in Caldas Novas include SESC Institute (Social Service of Commerce).
Dressing for Caldas Novas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 30°C and night-time averages of 18°C
- About 1607 millimetres of rain falls on Caldas Novas each year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 14°C