Travellers to Buzios give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, jazz scene and archaeological sites. Top sights in the city include Orla Bardot, Ossos Beach and Ferradura Beach.
- There are 1765 hotels and other accommodation options in Buzios
- The closest major airport is in Macae (MEA), 29.7 mi (47.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Buzios
Cultural venues in the city include Cabo Frio Municipal Theater, Casa-Atelie Carlos Scliar Museum and Surf Museum. Attractions like Buzios Kart and Buziosnauta are fun for everyone, not just kids. The city is notable for landmarks like Brigitte Bardot Statue, Chapel of Our Lady Desatanudos and Sao Mateus Fort.
In Cajueiro, there are 1765 accommodation choices and hotels so you can easily plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Casas Brancas Boutique-Hotel & Spa - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Humaita can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Solar do Arco - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Canal can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Pousada Abracadabra - With a stay at this 4-star pousada, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Buzios include Orla Bardot, Ossos Beach and Ferradura Beach.
Dressing for Buzios
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 18°C at night
- About 1445.60 millimetres of rain falls on Buzios each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 16°C