Search Hotels in Busigny
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 20 Feb 2017
Travellers to Busigny will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 98 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 40.2 mi (64.6 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Busigny
Places to visit in the larger region include Familistère de Guise, Cambrai Cathedral and Champs-Elysees Park. In the area, you'll also find Butterfly Museum and Family Home of Henri Matisse.
As you plan for your holiday to Busigny, you might not find an accommodation in the city centre, but you can select from 98 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Hôtel Kyriad Saint-Quentin is located 15.5 mi (25 km) from the heart of Busigny. This 3-star hotel in Saint-Quentin features free WiFi, free parking and a fitness centre. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
- Domitys Cambrai - Le Parc de Saint-Cloud is 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from central Busigny. With a stay at this aparthotel in Cambrai, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers love its pool.
- Hotel le Florence is 15.6 mi (25 km) from the centre of Busigny. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Saint-Quentin can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Busigny
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Busigny Station. Busigny might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Busigny
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 722.40 millimetres of rain falls on Busigny each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C