Saint-Quentin's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers and visitors will enjoy the restaurants and coffeehouses. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming, walkable city has to offer, including its bars, museums, and monuments.
- There are 12 Saint-Quentin hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Paris (BVA-Beauvais), 58.8 mi (94.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Saint-Quentin
- Well-known for its museums, the Butterfly Museum is a popular attraction
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit like Saint Quentin Basilica
Saint-Quentin is adjacent to Fayet. One of the top sights in the area is Museum of the Great War.
Getting around Saint-Quentin
With so many convenient choices for transportation, seeing Saint-Quentin is simple. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Saint-Quentin Station. You can ride a ferry across the water to see more of the area.
Staying in Saint-Quentin
When looking for a holiday accommodation at an affordable price, consider that Saint-Quentin has 12 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from. There are 11 hotels ranging from GBP 31 to GBP 88 per night. You might like one of these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay:
- Hôtel Kyriad Saint-Quentin, averaging GBP 62.87/night
- Hotel le Florence, averaging GBP 61.54/night
A 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Hôtel Kyriad Saint-Quentin with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating while Hotel le Florence has a 4.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Saint-Quentin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the nighttime average
- Saint-Quentin gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year