Visiting Buena Vista
Visitors can enjoy all that Buena Vista has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Columbus, GA (CSG-Columbus Metropolitan), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) from the city centre.
Sightseeing and Staying in Buena Vista
A favourite place to visit in the city is Pasaquan. Additionally, you'll find Richland Georgia Rail Museum in the area.
As you plan your trip to Buena Vista, you might not find accommodation options in the city centre, but you can choose from 14 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbus Fort Benning is located 25.5 mi (41.1 km) from the heart of Buena Vista. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Columbus can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its pool and convenient parking.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus State University is 28 mi (45.1 km) from central Buena Vista. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Columbus can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Columbus/Near Fort Benning is 25.1 mi (40.5 km) from the centre of Buena Vista. This 2.5-star hotel in Columbus features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Dressing for Buena Vista
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 1°C at night
- About 1239 millimetres of rain falls on Buena Vista each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 2°C