Search Buena Park Hotels, California
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 21 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 8 Sep 2020
Visiting Buena Park
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Buena Park, and visitors give high marks for the theme park, shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city will delight tourists with its entertainment, museums and opera houses. Top sights in the city include Medieval Times, Knott's Berry Farm and Knott's Soak City Water Park.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Buena Park
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Buena Park
The city is well known for its museums and opera, and cultural venues include Medieval Times and Bodies the Exhibition. Favourite family attractions include Knott's Berry Farm and Knott's Soak City Water Park. Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Buena Park Mall and Knott's Marketplace.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Buena Park. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Buena Park - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Anaheim Buena Park/Disney North - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Good Nite Inn Buena Park - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Downtown Disney® District, located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the city centre, and Disneyland®, which is 5.9 mi (9.5 km) away.
Getting around Buena Park
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Buena Park Station. Buena Park might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Buena Park
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 22°C and the night-time average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- About 335.50 millimetres of rain falls on Buena Park each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Buena Park?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Buena Park, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Buena Park?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Buena Park?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Buena Park?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Buena Park?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Buena Park?
Where's the best place to stay in Buena Park to learn about local history?
Buena Park Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Buena Park by Star Rating
- Hotels near Buena Park Airports
- Areas of Buena Park
- Accommodation near Buena Park Attractions
- More accommodation types in Buena Park
- Choose Your Buena Park Hotel Style
- Search Buena Park Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Buena Park
- Hotels Near Buena Park, California
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends