Buckie Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Buckie? Frolic with your furry friend at one of the 2 that allow pets. Check out these popular Buckie hotels and accommodation types that are favourites of guests who bring their pets:
- Seashore Cottage is a dog-friendly bed & breakfast, offering free newspapers for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at Kintrae B&B. This bed & breakfast offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers love this 3-star bed & breakfast's location and cleanliness.
Planning your trip to Buckie
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 18°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Buckie is 32 mm
Exploring Buckie with your pet
Known for its seaside, Buckie has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Moray Firth. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at WDCS Wildlife Centre.