Visitors to Buckeye are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and golf courses. A top sight in the area is Luke Air Force Base.
- You'll find 5017 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Phoenix
- The closest major airport is in Phoenix, AZ (PHX-Sky Harbor Intl.), 34.3 mi (55.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 38.1 mi (61.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Buckeye
Favourite places to visit in the city include Sundance Golf Club, Raven Golf Club at Verrado and Copper Canyon Golf Club. Additionally, you'll find Luke Air Force Base in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Buckeye. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Phoenix West - Buckeye - This 2.5-star hotel in Sundance features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Buckeye Motor Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Buckeye - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Camelback Ranch, located 21.1 mi (34 km) from the city centre, and Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion, which is 22.8 mi/36.7 km away.
Dressing for Buckeye
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 43°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 43°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 36°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 205 millimetres of rain falls on Buckeye each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 42°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C