Visitors are sure to enjoy the beaches, natural parks, and shopping in Brusque. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its restaurants, wineries, and monuments.
- There are 3 Brusque hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while September tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Navegantes (NVT-Ministro Victor Konder Intl.), 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Brusque
- Wine tasting, taking an adventure tour, and exploring the waterfront are top activities, while sights to visit include Zehn Bier Brewery and Villa Prando Vinicola
- Sao Luiz Gonzaga Church and Sanctuary of Azambuja are noteworthy landmarks
- The beach, parks, and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Sculpture Park, Brusque Zoo-Botanical Park, and Spitzkopf Ecological Park
Getting around Brusque
There are many transportation options in Brusque. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Staying in Brusque
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Monthez Hotel & Eventos, averaging GBP 77.01 per night. Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Innovare Executive Hotel, averaging GBP 47.83 per night. Innovare Executive Hotel, a 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating. Also Monthez Hotel & Eventos has a 3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Brusque
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 12°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 17°C as the nighttime average
- Brusque gets about 44 millimetres of rain per year