Visitors to Bruay-la-Buissiere are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's its breweries and shopping. A top sight in the area is Louvre-Lens.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Bruay-la-Buissiere
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 25 mi (40.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bruay-la-Buissiere
Louvre-Lens is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Canadian National Vimy Memorial and Chateau de Barly in the area.
This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Ibis Styles Bethune Bruay - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bruay-la-Buissiere
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Bruay-la-Buissiere each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 1°C