Visitors can enjoy all that Bethune has to offer including the bars and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Louvre-Lens.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodation options in Bethune
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 20.7 mi (33.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bethune
Louvre-Lens is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Bollaert-Delelis Stadium and Canadian National Vimy Memorial in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bethune. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Vieux Beffroi - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Citotel B Hotel - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi.
Getting around Bethune
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Arras Bethune Station. Bethune might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bethune
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 720 millimetres of rain falls on Bethune each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 22°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C