Visitors to Lens are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops, football games and bars. A top sight in the city is Louvre-Lens.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Lens
- The closest major airport is in Lille (LIL-Lesquin), 15.6 mi (25 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lens
A couple of favourite places to visit are Louvre-Lens and Bollaert-Delelis Stadium. In the area, you'll also find Canadian National Vimy Memorial and Grand Place.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Lens. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Louvre Lens - Esprit de France - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Villa Louvre Lens - Our customers love the convenient parking and quiet location at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
- Campanile Lens - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and quiet location.
Getting around Lens
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Lens Station or Arras Loos-en-Gohelle Station. Lens might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Lens
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Lens gets about 720 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C