Visitors can enjoy all that Briatico has to offer including the monuments, seaside and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Pizzo Beach.
- There are 57 hotels and other accommodation options in Briatico
- The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Briatico
Notable city landmarks like Irene Tower and Church of St. Nicholas Briatico might be worth a visit. Additionally, you'll find Pizzo Beach in the area.
In Zambrone, you'll find 57 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily organise your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Villaggio Hotel Lido San Giuseppe - This 4-star hotel features a private beach, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Getting around Briatico
If you want to venture outside the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Briatico Station. Briatico might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Briatico
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 7°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 10°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Briatico is 30 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 7°C