Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Brentwood
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Brentwood Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Brentwood with your cat or dog? Here is a top accommodation option as rated by guests with pets for its pet-friendliness:
- The Kilns Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Guests like the helpful staff at this 3-star hotel.
Planning your trip to Brentwood
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Brentwood is 22 mm
Exploring Brentwood with your pet
Known for its cathedrals, Brentwood has lots to offer visitors, including its gardens, rich culture and ruins. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Kelvedon Hatch. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Bentley Golf Club and Old MacDonalds Farm. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at pvt, Elm Park Pets & Dog Grooming or Pets at Home.