Visitors to Boulogne-Billancourt are sure to enjoy the cafes and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's architecture and museums. Top sights in the city include Stade Roland Garros and Bois de Boulogne.
- You'll find 5085 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 19 mi (30.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Boulogne-Billancourt
The city's cultural venues include Albert Kahn Museum and Gardens and La Seine Musicale. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and such places to visit as Stade Roland Garros and Bois de Boulogne. Additionally, you might want to add Pont de Sevres to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 35 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Boulogne-Billancourt. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Paris Boulogne - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a fitness centre. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and quiet location.
- Hotel Villa Escudier - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This hotel in Prince–Marmottan features free WiFi, parking and concierge services.
- Hotel de Paris - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Prince–Marmottan can enjoy access to a bar and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and comfortable beds.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Parc des Princes, 0.6 mi/1 km from the heart of the city, and Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, which is 2.3 mi (3.6 km) away.
Getting around Boulogne-Billancourt
You can access metro transport at Marcel Sembat Station, Billancourt Metro Station and Boulogne Jean Jaurès Metro Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Boulogne-Billancourt
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Boulogne-Billancourt gets about 35 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C