Search Hotels in Bordeaux Wine Region
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Bordeaux Wine Region hotel prices
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 7 Aug 2020
Where to stay in Bordeaux Wine Region
Quartier du Lac
4/5Very Good!(23 area reviews)
Noted for its lake views and bars, there's plenty to explore in Quartier du Lac. Top attractions like The City of Wine and Aushopping Bordeaux Lac are major draws, and you can hop on the metro at Claveau Tram Station or Brandenburg Tram Station to see more of the city.
Lake views and bars are highlights of Le Lac. Make a stop by Matmut Atlantique Stadium or Bordeaux Exhibition Center while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Les Aubiers Tram Station to get around town.
Noted for its lake views and bars, there's plenty to explore in Bordeaux Maritime. Top attractions like The City of Wine and Aushopping Bordeaux Lac are major draws, and you can hop on the metro at Claveau Tram Station or Brandenburg Tram Station to see more of the city.
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
Lake views and bars are highlights of Bordeaux-Lac. Make a stop by Bordeaux Exhibition Center or Bordeaux Stadium while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Claveau Tram Station to get around town.
Visiting Bordeaux Wine Region
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bordeaux Wine Region, and visitors give high marks for the array of wineries, top-notch restaurants and shopping. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its gardens and sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Cathedrale St. Andre, Musee des Beaux-Arts and Aquitaine Museum.
- There are 340 hotels and other accommodation options in Bordeaux Wine Region
- The closest major airport is in Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac), 5.6 mi (9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 53.5 mi (86.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bordeaux Wine Region
The city's cultural venues include Le Rocher de Palmer and Underground Pottery Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Saint-Emilion Monolithic Church, Château du duc d'Épernon and Blaye Citadel. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Landes de Gascogne Regional Natural Park.
In Bordeaux, you can choose from 340 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Château de Courtebotte - Amenities at this guesthouse include a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia travellers love its dining options and comfortable rooms.
- Château La Tour Carnet - B.Magrez Luxury Wine Experience - Our customers like the helpful staff at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a winery and free breakfast.
- Château La Mothe du Barry - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include a winery and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its breakfast and location.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Cathedrale St. Andre, 0.1 mi/0.1 km from the city centre, and Musee des Beaux-Arts, which is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) away.
Getting around Bordeaux Wine Region
With so many transport options, seeing Bordeaux Wine Region is simple. Walk to nearby metro stations such as Jean Jaures Tram Station, Cenon Gare Tram Stop and Carnot - Mairie de Cenon Station. If you want to journey outside the area, ride aboard a train from Cenon Station, Blanquefort Station or Parempuyre Station.
Dressing for Bordeaux Wine Region
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bordeaux Wine Region is 904.20 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C
More trip options
- Hotels near Bordeaux Wine Region Airports
- Areas of Bordeaux Wine Region
- Accommodation near Bordeaux Wine Region Attractions
- Choose Your Bordeaux Wine Region Hotel Style
- Most Popular Hotels in Bordeaux Wine Region
- Hotels Near Bordeaux Wine Region, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends