Visitors can enjoy all that Blommenslyst has to offer including the golf courses and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Top sights around the area include Odense Zoo, Brandts Klaedefabrik and Funen Art Museum. There are 383 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Blommenslyst
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Odense Zoo, Brandts Klaedefabrik and Funen Art Museum. Additionally, in the area you'll find Hans Christian Andersen's Childhood Home and Hans Christian Andersen Museum.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Blommenslyst Kro - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Blommenslyst
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the night-time average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 14°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Blommenslyst is 894 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C