- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Overview of CABINN Odense Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
- Business Services
- Parking Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Twin Room
Standard+ 140cm Queen
About this area
Located in Odense, CABINN Odense Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Hans Christian Andersen Museum and Brandts Klaedefabrik are cultural highlights and Odense Zoo is a popular local attraction. Langeskov Planteskole and Fjord & Baelt are also worth visiting.Visit our Odense travel guide
- ODEON - 3 min walk
- Danish Railway Museum - 4 min walk
- Fyrtojet - 5 min walk
- Odense Koncerthus - 6 min walk
- Carl Nielsen Museum - 6 min walk
- Odense Station - 2 min walk
About this property
CABINN Odense Hotel
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 90 for adults and DKK 90 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: DKK 80 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 50.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: DKK 130.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Fantastic service, fantastic breakfast, but the room was a bit cold.