- Liked: Cleanliness
- Disliked: Staff & service
Overview of Milling Hotel Mini 11
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Economy Twin Room
About this area
Located in Odense, Milling Hotel Mini 11 is in the city centre and near a train station. Funen Art Museum and Brandts Klaedefabrik are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Odense Castle (Odense Slot) and ODEON. Odense Zoo and Langeskov Planteskole are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
- Funen Art Museum - 4 min walk
- Odense Castle (Odense Slot) - 4 min walk
- Den Flyvende Kuffert - 5 min walk
- Graabrodre Kloster - 5 min walk
- Oceania - 8 min walk
- Odense Station - 6 min walk
- Billund (BLL) - 80 min drive
About this property
Milling Hotel Mini 11
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Milling Hotel Windsor, Vindegade 45<br />
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of DKK 150 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for DKK 100.0 per day.
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: DKK 75 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: DKK 150 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: DKK 100.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ydes Hotel Odense
- Milling Hotel Mini 11 Odense
- Ydes Odense
- Milling Mini 11 Odense
- Milling Hotel Mini 11 Hotel
- Milling Hotel Mini 11 Odense
- Milling Hotel Mini 11 Hotel Odense
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
This hotel is conveniently situated from the train station on one side and centre of town on the other. My original room was accessed via a short and tight spiral staircase and would not have been accessible by someone with a large bag and low strength or injury. The majority of the other rooms appeared more accessible. From 8 pm until after midnight loud music was played from a premises adjacent to the hotel. The music was too loud to allow sleep - even with the window closed. It was also unacceptably hot in the room with the window closed. I spoke with the night manager (based in the adjacent Windsor hotel) who offered me one of 3 alternative rooms but all rooms were in the same side of the hotel as the source of the noise. Finally, after midnight I approached the manager again and he relocated me to the adjacent Windsor hotel where I was able to sleep. Although the manager was helpful I feel that the final, successful solution should have been offered earlier. I did not ascertain the exact source of the noise - I suspect it was a licensed premises (bar). Breakfast was standard but good.