Search Hotels in Black Rock
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Mar 2019
Reviewed on 17 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 14 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 24 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 20 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 30 May 2019
Visiting Black Rock
Travellers to Black Rock give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Turtle Beach, Pigeon Point Beach and Store Bay.
- There are 37 hotels and other accommodation options in Black Rock
- The closest major airport is in Tobago (TAB-A.N.R. Robinson Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Black Rock
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Turtle Beach, Mount Irvine Bay and Windward Islands. Additionally, you might want to add Stonehaven Bay to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 37 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Black Rock. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort - Adults Only - This 3.5-star resort features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Grafton Beach Resort - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this resort. This 3-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, 3 restaurants and free breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Pigeon Point Beach, located 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre, and Store Bay, which is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) away.
Dressing for Black Rock
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 23°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- About 1367.70 millimetres of rain falls on Black Rock each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 23°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Black Rock?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Black Rock, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Black Rock?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Black Rock?
What's the best hotel for couples in Black Rock?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Black Rock?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Black Rock?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Black Rock?
Black Rock Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Black Rock by Star Rating
- Hotels near Black Rock Airports
- Accommodation near Black Rock Attractions
- More accommodation types in Black Rock
- Choose Your Black Rock Hotel Style
- Search Black Rock Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Black Rock
- Hotels Near Black Rock, Western Tobago
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends