Visiting Crown Point
Travellers to Crown Point give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, cafes and live music. Top sights in the city include Store Bay and Pigeon Point Beach.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodation options in Crown Point
- The closest major airport is in Tobago (TAB-A.N.R. Robinson Intl.), 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Crown Point
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Store Bay, Pigeon Point Beach and Buccoo Reef. Exploring the coral reef is a top activity, and Kilgwyn Bay is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Windward Islands and Fort Millford.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Crown Point. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Native Abode - This 3-star guesthouse features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Shepherd's Inn - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Tropikist Beach Hotel & Resort - With a stay at this 3-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants, along with a private balcony. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
A popular place to see outside the city is Turtle Beach, located 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Crown Point
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 23°C
- About 1367.70 millimetres of rain falls on Crown Point each year
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 23°C