Visitors to Bibbona are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, golf courses and gardens. Top sights around the area include Roman Theatre and Teatro del Silenzio.
- There are 54 hotels and other accommodation options in Bibbona
- The closest major airport is in Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei), 31.6 mi (50.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bibbona
A couple of favourite places to visit are Parco Giochi Bibbolandia and Fort of Marina di Bibbona. In the area, you'll also find Roman Theatre and Teatro del Silenzio.
In Cecina, you'll find 54 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Relais Sant'Elena - Amenities at this farm house include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel Nina - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Agriturismo Le Vallette - Amenities at this townhouse include free parking and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean rooms.
Getting around Bibbona
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Bibbona Bolgheri Station. Bibbona might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bibbona
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 25°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Bibbona each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 4°C