Visiting San Vincenzo
Visitors can enjoy all that San Vincenzo has to offer including the waterfront and forests. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 110 hotels and other accommodation options in San Vincenzo
- The closest major airport is in Portoferraio (EBA-Marina Di Campo), 26.5 mi (42.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in San Vincenzo
The city's natural beauty is on display at Dog Beach San Vincenzo, Rimigliano Coastal Park and Spiaggia di Rimigliano. Additionally, you might want to add Marina di San Vincenzo to your agenda.
In Piombino, there are 110 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. This is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Lo Scoglietto - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a private beach and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
Getting around San Vincenzo
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at San Vincenzo Station. San Vincenzo might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for San Vincenzo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 8°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- San Vincenzo gets about 890.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 4°C