Visitors can enjoy all that Bernkastel-Kues has to offer including the rivers, sightseeing tours and wineries. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cathedral.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodation options in Bernkastel-Kues
- The closest major airport is in Frankfurt (HHN-Frankfurt - Hahn), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Bernkastel-Kues
Favourite places to visit in the city include Winery Dr. Loosen, Landshut Castle and Markus Molitor Winery. Additionally, you'll find Traben-Trarbach Icon Center and Vulkaneifel Thermal Spa in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 44 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Bernkastel-Kues. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Burgblickhotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Doctor Weinstube - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Christiana's Wein&Art Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its clean rooms.
Dressing for Bernkastel-Kues
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 8°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 19°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Bernkastel-Kues each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 18°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -3°C