Visiting Bento Goncalves
History buffs will enjoy a visit to Bento Goncalves, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the monuments and museums. This riverfront city also attracts visitors with its spas, wineries and restaurants.
- There are 7 Bento Goncalves hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Caxias do Sul (CXJ-Aeroporto Hugo Cantergiani), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Bento Goncalves
- Wine tasting is one of the top activities, whereas Casa Valduga Winery, Vallontano Vinhos Nobres, and Miolo Winery are favourite sights to visit
- Its monuments and historic sites are notable, and landmarks include Immigrant Museum, Achyles Mincarone Square, and Caminhos de Pedra
- The parks and rivers provide a picturesque setting and Epopeia Italiana Park is one place worth visiting
Staying in Bento Goncalves
With 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Bento Goncalves, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 6 hotels ranging from GBP 39 to GBP 131 per night.
Consider the following top-rated traditional hotels for your family trip or any other travel plans:
- Hotel & Spa do Vinho, Autograph Collection
- Dall'Onder Vittoria Hotel
Hotel & Spa do Vinho, Autograph Collection, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating. Also Dall'Onder Vittoria Hotel has a 4.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Bento Goncalves
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the nighttime average to be 16°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 27°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Bento Goncalves is 1316 millimetres