Search Hotels in Belmar, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 9 Sep 2020
Visitors to Belmar are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Around the area, top sights include Belmar Beach and Boardwalk, Asbury Park Boardwalk and Jenkinson's Boardwalk.
- You'll find 137 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Belmar
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Belmar Beach and Boardwalk and Silver Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wall Township Speedway and Bel-Aire Golf Course.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Belmar. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Tandem Bike Inn - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- The Inn At The Shore - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Belmar Motor Lodge - With a stay at this 2.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Asbury Park Boardwalk, 5.6 mi/8.9 km from the city centre, and Jenkinson's Boardwalk, which is 5.6 mi (9 km) away.
Dressing for Belmar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -3°C at night
- About 38 millimetres of rain falls on Belmar each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Belmar?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Belmar, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Belmar?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Belmar?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Belmar?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Belmar?
Belmar Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Belmar by Star Rating
- Hotels near Belmar Airports
- Areas of Belmar
- Accommodation near Belmar Attractions
- More accommodation types in Belmar
- Choose Your Belmar Hotel Style
- Search Belmar Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Belmar
- Hotels Near Belmar, New Jersey
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends