Search Long Branch Hotels, Red Bank - Tinton Falls
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 14 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 9 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 24 Aug 2020
Visiting Long Branch
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Long Branch, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its restaurants, bars and shopping. Asbury Park Boardwalk, Belmar Beach and Boardwalk and Jenkinson's Boardwalk are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 166 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 11.2 mi (18 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 25.4 mi (40.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Long Branch
The city's cultural venues include Broadway Center and New Jersey Repertory Company. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park. Additionally, you might want to add MAC at Monmouth University to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Long Branch. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Wave Resort - Amenities at this resort include a full-service spa and 5 restaurants. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and helpful staff.
- Bungalow Hotel - Our customers like the bar and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking and a bar.
- Ocean Place Resort And Spa - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, a private beach and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its dining options and proximity to shopping.
Top places to see in the area include Asbury Park Boardwalk, 5.5 mi/8.9 km from the city centre, and Belmar Beach and Boardwalk, which is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) away.
Dressing for Long Branch
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -3°C
- About 52.40 millimetres of rain falls on Long Branch each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Long Branch?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Long Branch, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Long Branch?
What's the best place to stay for families in Long Branch?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Long Branch?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Long Branch?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Long Branch?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Long Branch?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Long Branch?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Long Branch?
Long Branch Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Long Branch by Star Rating
- Hotels near Long Branch Airports
- Accommodation near Long Branch Attractions
- More accommodation types in Long Branch
- Choose Your Long Branch Hotel Style
- Search Long Branch Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Long Branch
- Hotels Near Long Branch, Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends