Visiting Red Bank
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Red Bank, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants and riverfront. This city also attracts tourists with its entertainment, theatres and live music. Top sights around the area include Staten Island Mall, Asbury Park Boardwalk and Belmar Beach and Boardwalk.
- You'll find 139 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Red Bank - Tinton Falls
- The closest major airport is in Belmar, NJ (BLM-Monmouth Executive), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 20.5 mi (32.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Red Bank
The city is well known for its theatres and live music, and cultural venues include Count Basie Theater and Two River Theater. Additionally, you might want to add Marine Park to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Red Bank. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Molly Pitcher Inn - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- The Oyster Point Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a marina, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- Courtyard by Marriott Lincroft Red Bank - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Staten Island Mall, located 16.7 mi (27 km) from the heart of the city, and Asbury Park Boardwalk, which is 9.5 mi (15.2 km) away.
Dressing for Red Bank
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the night-time average to be -4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Red Bank is 52.40 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -3°C